Elijah: Fear of Self Meang: Star Count

Hear some Smaq

WordWorldWideOnline!

Murs + Slug + Aesop Rock = FELT 3 a tribute to Rosie Perez (OUT in stores)





MCs Slug and Murs with producer Aesop Rock drop the third installment of their tributes to B-list actresses on Felt 3: A Tribute to Rosie Perez.









Breaker Down Like A Shotgun Felt 2: A Tribute to Lisa Bonet.

LYRICS:
[Murs]
Do it with me Sean, come on.

[Murs & Slug]
Girl let me break you down like a shotgun

[Murs]
Not the Crip gang, grab you by your hips and -
Pull you towards me, kinda softly
But do it hard til you're screamin "Get off me!"
But I won't stop, til you go pop
Orgasm have you screamin out your throatbox.
Now your legs shake, body vibrate
Cause I'm swingin this dick like a primate
Now she irate,
cause I won't stay.
I got 56 shows I gotta go play
She sayin "No way", she gotta cut me off
Then I caught her backstage suckin Lucky off?!
What the fuck, Sean? Where'd I go wrong?
Shoulda kept it dark-skinned with no blondes
But these white girls, they got ass too
Still a sucka for a broad with some tattoos
So I had to, man I'm so silly
Exercising now, a little pussy won't kill me
Rephrase that, cause I stay strapped
Nowadays you never know where the AIDS at..

[Chorus] x2
A piece of me will always be inside of you
You're so sweet, I'm gonna keep my eye on you
Come with me, let me show you what I like to do
Girl, let me break you down like a shotgun!

[Slug]
Girl, take your clothes off,
It's getting hot in hurr
Sign on the doorknob -
It says "Do Not Disturb"
What? You lookin at me like I'm bullshittin,
Lose the thong and move around now so I can see the full kitten
Meow & purr, while I seek out your curves
Take a hold of your controls and re-route the earth
This kid'll make you feel as fit as a fiddle
& treat every inch of your body like an invisible nipple
I know the pieces that need attention,
relieve you of your weapons
Get undressed and dive deep into the estrogen
Feeling apprehension is unacceptable
I keep you comfortable enough to love the sexual festival
Let me put you on a pedestal, in bed I get medical
Exercise breath control, cause everything is edible
What? You ain't never felt a tongue there?
Remove the underwear and tell your friends that nobody compares!
Who's the new mack? I only spit true facts
Probably ain't the best, but I bet I'm the best you've had
It's all fun now that the sun's down
Come around girl, let me break your shotgun down.

[CHORUS x2]

[Murs]
Down ass bitch is from Wisconsin
Never did give her this johnson
But I really wish I did cause she looked that good
Talkin in my top 10, man I put that on the hood


[Slug]
Round 2, shotgun, clean & re-cocked
Teach some simple sign language to your G-Spot
Locked, stock, and two smokes of cigarettes
But first let me finish with some clitoris stimulant

[Murs]
I got this punk rock chick with these tattooed hands
She dresses kinda weird, she an Atmosphere fan
Says she loves Seven, never been with a Legend,
So I took her to my room and laid her down for a blessing
Session was impressin, open to suggestion
Had to kick her out cause she asks too many questions
"What's Ant like?", "What's Slug's favourite movie?"
Shot my load in her mouth and screamed "Fuck you Lucy!"

[Slug]
Bedroom, backseats, park-bench, motels
So much Heaven I know I'm goin to Hell
I said "Oh Lordy, I've been so dirty, so naughty"
She looked me up and down and said "Don't worry, you go shorty"
Call me the gardener
I take care of the yard spending hours on the bushes and the flowers
Fuck shaving it, I like your little rainforest
Makes me want to write a million songs with the same chorus.


-Order @--http://www.undergroundhipho p.com
or

http://www.fifthelementonli...

TRACKLIST

1. Protagonists (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

2. Felt Chewed Up (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

3. Get Cake (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

4. Bass For Your Truck (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

5. Like You (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

6. Permanent Standby (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

7. Kevin Spacey (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

8. Ghost Dance Deluxe (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

9. Revisiting The Styleetron (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

10. Whaleface (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

11. Glory Burning (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

12. Henrietta Longbottom (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

13. She Sonnet (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

14. Felt Good (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

15. Deathmurdermayhem (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

16. The Prize (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

17. G.I. Josephine (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

18. The Clap (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

19. We Have You Surrounded (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

20. Give It Up (Produced By: Aesop Rock)
-

21. Paul Reubens (Produced By: Aesop Rock)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter